Society empowered in its struggle towards justice, dignity and well-being for all within the framework of human rights and environmental sustainability.
- To mobilize diverse resources for social transformation through constituency building and in innovative, open and accountable ways.
- To enable community groups in carrying out their vision and mission through support of meaningful initiatives and effective collaborations.
- To build autonomy and sustainability of movements for social transformation by building civil society’s capacity for smart resource mobilization.
- To assist human rights defenders in obtaining safety and well-being, including under emergency situations.
The meaning of humanity
For IKa, humanity is the basic value that underlies its existence as well as the ultimate goal of its work. Humanity is achieved when:
- everyone lives independently and with dignity;
- everyone is free from poverty, oppression and violence;
- a peaceful and prosperous society in diversity;
- the state guarantees human rights for all in a democratic and open order; and,
- the present generation maintains the preservation and diversity of the universe for future generations to enjoy.
- Upholding human rights
- Promote social justice and gender equality
- Building democracy
- Maintaining environmental sustainability
- Maintain accountability and independence